general advertisement

Sunday, July 29, 2018

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: NON GROWTH

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: NON GROWTH seems to b trending in this day and age...taking care of the things u want to do and the places u want to go and the people u want to see r important in ur life and how u live it....paying attention to ur health or ur belief systems or ur perceptions of life or to strengthen ur immune system or work on ur personality...maybe not so much....being attentive to ur ability to self heal or heal others is not in ur headlights....show me the work I like to do and pay me well and places to see and my life will b good...I’m not even stretching anything I’m saying...this is all fact and not meant to b negative ...people r just on their own journey and not looking for assistance...coaching, consulting, counseling, guiding, r just for those times that other people need them and not me....we create our own sickness and maybe we don’t want to heal ourselves....

johnzegar.com
jzegar.blogspot.com
Spreaker.com/user/johnzegar
IHeartRadio
YouTube
windsongconcepts.myshopify.com

No comments: