general advertisement

Monday, July 30, 2018

NAVIGATORS HANDBOOK: HAPPINESS

NAVIGATORS HANDBOOK: HAPPINESS...thank u dear Lord for my moods moving more towards Happiness...sometimes the stresses of life weight on me...sometimes the demands of people get me down...sometimes my Self Healing over powers me...not always is my Gratitude at its best...I seem to want more than I need...living out here alone, in no walls and little to no financial resources weights heavy on my heart...sometimes on cold winter nites I pray I don’t wake...I don’t know if I can weather another winter out here...I use to believe in family and I don’t any longer...I use to believe in friends and their not there any longer...I use to b able to dream and I can’t any longer...I use to feel more love than I do...It all seems so mechanical...I wish I could create again...thank U Dear Lord for the Happiness I felt this morning..I don’t know where it came from..but I am sure it had something to do with you...

John Zegar

No comments: