general advertisement

Sunday, July 29, 2018

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: MY THOUGHTS

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: MY THOUGHTS..Technology does not work well all the time as I am learning...frustrating to have great intentions and the 'system' doesn't work...so I will be continuing my blogging here on Blogger.com....it works..
My thoughts are these and important for me to remember....doing my meditations daily..I have learned to work on the energy centers regularly and focus on getting light or love into my heart and throughout all my energy centers...from 8" below my spine to 8" above my head keeping my entire body full of love, compassion, and giving to others...I so often spend my intentions on myself and not place the focus on the love...in order to have the happiness I must align myself so that I am heart centered and have my brain and heart in coherence...I struggle with people so much...finding them not in a good place themselves or my feelings emote dislike due to their personalities...it is this stumbling block that blocks our intentions from manifesting...
I will keep this blog brief as I am just returning and want to see technology work..
God Bless everyone....

johnzegar.com

jzegar.blogspot.com

Spreaker.com/user/johnzegar

windsongconcepts.myshopify.com

No comments: