general advertisement

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Coming to grips with adulthood


 John Zegar thoughts and travels

Navigators Handbook 

I think and I believe there are some brilliant role models out there that can help us anchor our growth and help point us in a direction that sustains the decency of the human race. Do you understand that, and do you understand how big what I am saying is..Facebook has taken down my account for what reasons I do not know. In all actuality it is only a platform that gives us access to the world and is not suppose to be the judge and jury.As with this blog I now am not sure where this written piece will end up. I will go further with my thoughts once I see this outcome, as I can now no longer access Facebook.

Consultation/ Coaching available.

No comments: