general advertisement

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Navigators Handbook: receiving continues...

Yesterday the universe started sending me my intentions I had been meditating on for some time.  Along with that I began to receive information and my direction and calling desires by a greater intelligence/consciousness.  Sounds pretty far out but this is actually how the Law Of Attraction works for me.
Among all that I received yesterday in the early evening I received a call to go to a location to meet someone and possibly help the person out. I did and received seventy dollars, money I had not had in a few weeks, a blessing from the universe. My day ended with a beautiful nite sleeping on some side street looking up at the stars.
The Law Of Attraction gives you who you are and not what you want necessarily.  This morning I woke to a message to slow down and listen for what the universe is telling you. Your wishes and desires have arrived and are here and you are in a state of receivership so wait patiently  and listen.
My point this morning is it really does work, just ask, believe, and receive.  bwell
johnzegar.com
Follow me on IHEARTRADIO and YouTube.

No comments: