general advertisement

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Law of Attraction worked...

Yesterday I meditated and asked to manifest some added money I needed and within hours I received money I had given a friend some time ago and was offered a job. All this happened in a matter of the same day. I was not specific about how or where the money would come from, but none the less it manifested. My thought was how did that happen and what if anything did I do differently. Here�??s what I arrived at, first I was sincere in my asking the universe and secondly I firmly believed it was time behind the request for it to occur. I had heightened emotions about the need and could only see my request as an outcome. There was no I�??ll intent in mind. It was not asking just for asking sake. I have always wanted a flats boat and usually spend my winters on the salt and yesterday I saw a flats boat here where I live in Colorado and have never seen one here ever before....what might that mean.. Seems that my energy level is up as are my vibrations.... johnzegar.com

No comments: