general advertisement

Thursday, August 2, 2018

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: LOVE/HATE

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: LOVE/HATE seems to be pretty common emotions in people today...u have the camp that is against everyone that doesn’t agree with their viewpoint and then u have those people who Love everyone and everything because it’s the trendy thing to do...pretty crazy and u thought my blog on ur value was far out...here’s the thing....which emotion do u use the most...and be honest...does hate come up more for u than love...in my research most people feel hate more than love but would never say that...I find everyone talking love but few act it....so here is my proposition to u today...meditate on which feeling u have more and then go out and show love to people....see if that is difficult for u....not a good deed but show love...genuine love....then find people u hate and work through when that started and why....don’t say anything to that person...nothing would get resolved but notice how long until hate pops up again and see if u can change that to some form of love instead...call me up and tell me ur results and if it’s really bothering u I will give u one free coaching session...seems pretty fair....and I’ll be anxious to hear from u...

johnzegar.com

spreaker.com/user/johnzegar

windsongconcepts.myshopify.com

IHEARTRADIO

YouTube 

No comments: