general advertisement

Monday, August 20, 2018

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: THANKFULNESS

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: THANKFULNESS we run into everyday...it seems when I least expect it someone is doing or offering something nice to me....I sometimes get worried like everyone and sure enough someone is there to offer a positive encouraging thought..I make it a point every day of my life to make another individual feel empowered and inspired...It is amazing how far and how much more motivated people are when u acknowledge them as fellow human beings that have significance and importance to the planet..still there r those nasty not so nice people that accuse u of being rude if u neglect their service or don’t realize their importance..it is usually a transference issue on their part unresolved...never the less I give thanks to all the wonderful people that have helped me on my journey through life...

johnzegar.com

No comments: