general advertisement

Friday, August 17, 2018

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: SELF LOVE

COMMON SENSE NEUROSCIENCE: SELF LOVE...so life is tuff and sometimes it seems to just get tuffer...and we want to maybe blame it on God, Government, Politics, the Economy, maybe even family and friends....and of course it’s ok to blame everything on those worthless millionials..I was not brought up in a home that showed love or even expressed it openly...and there were time I thought marriage was about friendship of sorts and I don’t ever recall anyone ever telling me...son I love u or for that matter ‘good job’ or I’m proud of u....I honestly believe I got here by ‘Default’....don’t get me wrong I loved my Dad and some of the time my Mother...but I had to learn most everything on my own and finding out about life in maybe not such good means...Enough of all that...it’s another whole book....but here is the point of my blog...when I started meditating and writing blogs and doing YouTube and most importantly doing daily Podcasts I finally got to know the real me...the person inside...and I would marvel at ‘who is this person’. do I know this guy....I grew to love this person and admire him and want to be just like him...I developed Self Love....more to follow...

johnzegar.com

No comments: