general advertisement

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: IDENTITY

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: IDENTITY...can b misleading and not correct some of the time...in my transformation to expand out into social media and make a presence through various methods to speak out regarding my passion in psychology and neuroscience many people have offered sound advice how I should do it...most of the time it is not 'me' and although I may try their approach...I don't like it...u need to act this way and try this and don't do that...yuk!  I have lived with myself a long time and I kinda like who I am and what I do and how I do it...may not b to the liking of everyone...but so it goes...Do u find ur self in that same predicament from time to time too...I am going back to the good old John Zegar that I am comfortable with...the people who follow me will continue and the others may or may not join in...their choice....hope u all have a good and fun and safe
4th of July...I'm Back...

No comments: