general advertisement

Thursday, June 14, 2018

NAVIGATORS HANDBOOK: BEING BLESSED

NAVIGATORS HANDBOOK: BEING BLESSED...so yesterday left me with some strong emotions and a sense of displeasure with myself....not a bad thing but maybe more of a sense of work that needs to be done on my part...I had several errands to run that required service work to be done on things I own and I had anticipated it would all go well but not to the degree it did...the people went out of their way to treat me with respect and dignity...they were polite and caring....they wanted me to get excellent service...and they wanted me to get a good price along with a discount I had not asked for....that alone would have made my day and a genuine sense of happiness but it was more....nothing that I encountered from them... was I able to pay the favor back...I offered things that I had that they could use anytime....what I did not have was the money to pay full price....which is why they discounted their services rather than make me feel bad I did not have enough money...I was Blessed..I was left with I want to give and not receive and I want to lend and not borrow....my work is cut out for me to make more money....I am ashamed and feel very bad today...I will work harder to pass it on in any way possible to others I run into where I can help them out without any return..
johnzegar.com
Spreaker.com/user/johnzegar
IHeart Radio
Youtube
jzegar.blogspot.com


No comments: