general advertisement

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I have given freely....


 Today I woke with the intention of giving..I collected as much winter’s clothing I could find in storage, packed it in my truck, and departed for a day of giving. Searching for individuals cold, desperate, and needing warmth and love. It was a powerful day as I rid all my cloths packed, to the worthy.  We are powerful, with riches we sometimes dismiss and pass by, instead of doing our calling, and being of service. I am spending this entire week in prayer, meditation, and fasting..just because I want to, and expect nothing in return. This is the coldest week we have had, they say, in years. My comfort is unimportant, but knowing those sleeping on the streets have hope of a better tomorrow. bwell out there, and I hope to see you in my future. Grace be with you. Namaste 

Consultation/Coaching/Love

No comments: