general advertisement

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Do you want to manifest more..


 I listen to people say to me that they never seem to manifest the things they want consistently. Sometimes it works, but more often than not, it doesn’t....what am I doing wrong? It goes like this, sometimes your conscious mind is wanting something that your subconscious mind is working against you, and sending out negative thoughts and emotions preventing it to occur. That’s probably the number one reason. The second reason your not getting or manifesting what you want is because you mind, thoughts, intentions, are not in coherence with your emotions. When that happens one is working against the other and nothing will be returned. I hope that helps.

I need your help now. I need three people to hit the Amazon link here on this page and order something. The numbers have fallen and Amazon may pull my sponsorship. Please hit anyone of these links and order something. Thank you.

bwell out there and I hope to see you in my future. Namaste 

Consultation/Coaching/Love


No comments: