general advertisement

Thursday, November 5, 2020

NAVIGATORS HANDBOOK: WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSE FIND ME......

So this is a question that many people ask, when is the universe going to find me and give me my intention that I ask for.  I meditate regularly, and pray daily, and even after a long period of time, nothing has arrived.  I receive half of what my desires and wishes are, but not the backbone of my request.  Why is that?
I have gone and reprogramed my limiting beliefs and I have set firm intentions with strong emotions, and nothing.  I have studied how I can better be in a position of receiving, and still nothing. I follow all the research and practice, practice, practice. I surrender, and have become no one,  in no place, and in no time, nothing. I am a text book study of how to do it all correctlyeliminating all the negative thoughts and emotions, and putting in all positives.
I am left with the conclusion that I need to do nothing more and stop trying to control the outcome and direct the universe!

jzegar@gmail.com
johnzegar.com
IHEARTRADIO
YOUTUBE
jzegar/blogspot



No comments: