general advertisement

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: MATRIX

COMMON SENSE PSYCHOLOGY: MATRIX...this is not a negative blog but an observation...which is what I do..observe people..so go into a fast food joint and observe the eyes and voice and posture of the employees...eyes r usually in a stare...voice is monotone...and there is no posture...I'm watching a guy right now sitting and trying to eat but is in a total stare at the wall...another group trying to order and can't remember what they want to eat...people walk around most of their day in a daze...people seem to do what they have to do rather than what they want to do...its like they r running in a program...and they r...its called living in the Matrix..even when I'm in the library..the 'smart' one r in another world...makes u want to ask the question is anyone home, current, present...aware of the world around them...the world and its people run on a need to know or only what they have to do mentality...

Shop at my new store with new products daily....
windsongconcepts.myshopify.com
if u can't find it..tell me and I will get it for u...


No comments: